The Data Processor is responsible for entry, editing, and processing of maintenance work order packages. This position works closely, on a daily basis, with the Regional Business Manager to assure that all data entry and invoicing needs are met.
The MX Data Processor is responsible to the Regional Business Manager for standard duties and communication of work progress and significant issues. Does not have direct reports.
• Representation of Atlantic Aviation in a professional and positive manner.
• Application of the principles of the “Atlantic Attitude” at all times.
• Compliance with all Company policies and procedures.
• Must adhere to all safety standards established by the company and regulatory agencies.
• Interact with customers, vendors and Atlantic employees in a professional and courteous manner.
• Communication of work progress and significant issues with Regional Business Manager or other appropriate local management.
Essential duties and responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Daily data entry of write-ups, airport, customer, and aircraft into maintenance billing system.
• Preparation of work order package, sorting and organization of documents into proper format.
• Creation of work order packages for remote maintenance bases as scheduled weekly.
• Invoicing work orders in maintenance billing system.
• Filing all work order packages and invoices once completed.
• Sending all customer invoices out for payment via their preferred method of contact.
• Daily, weekly and monthly posting of invoiced work orders in billing system.
• Monthly posting and reporting of work orders in process at month end.
• Conduct general office duties and administrative support as directed by local and regional management.
• Any additional duties specific or unique to your location assigned by management.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• High school diploma or equivalent. Associates Degree or some college experience preferred but not required.
• Minimum of 18 years of age.
• Must maintain a valid state driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Good organizational skills.
• Strong organizational skills, with the ability to multi-task.
• Ability to comprehend and perform basic math calculations with minimal errors.
• Proficiency in use of MS Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.