Did you ever want to work in aviation but didn’t know how to break into the industry? Do you like working in a fast-paced environment, often outdoors, around some of the most incredible professionals in the industry? Did you ever wish that you could work for a company where you could grow your career? If so, Atlantic Aviation just may be the employer for you!
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Atlantic Aviation operates the country's largest premier network of fixed base operations (FBO). With over 65 FBOs in 30 states, Atlantic provides a wide range of aircraft ground handling services including fueling and line services, ground transportation, catering, hangar, and ramp space. Our dynamic growth and outstanding customer service continue to set us apart in the aviation industry. Customer satisfaction remains at the forefront at every location. All our associates receive extensive professional training, so customers can be assured of the same high level of service, no matter which Atlantic facility they choose.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
• Clean all areas of the aircraft including lavatories, galleys, and cabin area ensuring all areas of the aircraft are free of debris.
• Responsible for proper provisioning of the aircraft. Ensure correct safety card and other materials are placed in each seatback as well as required linens.
• Log all activities and file appropriate paperwork with the assigned supervisor.
• Communicate with flight crew and airline staff to determine any special service requests or concerns.
• Provide various aircraft services including refueling, lavatory, potable H2O, oil, etc. in accordance with established procedures.
• Assist aircraft crews and passengers by providing various services they may desire as needs dictate, keeping passenger’s needs first.
• Assist in providing common standard amenities including coffee, ice, newspapers, catering, etc.
• Perform and adhere to all recognized quality control standards of the company and airline.
• Maintain and organize cleaning supplies.
• Operate vehicular and ground radio equipment..
• Perform periodic checks of all equipment and facilities and document findings.
• Adhere to Atlantic uniform and grooming standards to maintain a professional appearance at all times.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• High school graduation.
• Minimum of 18 years of age
• Good communication skills, both written and oral.
• Good organizational skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Aviation ground service experience desired.
• Must maintain a valid state driver’s license and insurability standards of the company.
• Ability to comprehend and perform basic math calculations with minimal errors.
• Satisfactory completion of criminal background check, meeting requirements set forth by the company as well as TSA (as required by location).
• Flexible work schedule may include working overtime, nights, on weekends, holidays, and be on call.