The Contract Recruiter will support the general recruitment process at MIC Global Services with an emphasis in Aviation Maintenance. In addition, this position will provide administrative support during the pre-employment and onboarding processes. This position resides in the Shared Services entity supporting its multiple portfolio companies.
• Works closely with hiring managers in understanding their business needs, and building trusting and positive relationships by providing recruiting knowledge and strategic recruiting solutions.
• Lead overall company recruitment efforts to include assisting managers with sourcing, recruiting, and screening qualified candidates from external and internal sources.
• Conduct phone screens and measure candidates against a specific job profile, recommend candidates to hiring managers for in-person interviews, disposition both external and internal candidates.
• Works with management to guide the interview process, while ensuring a fair and equitable hiring decision is made and documented appropriately.
• Assist the hiring manager by reviewing and ensuring a timely completion of all candidate paperwork and documents obtained through the hiring process
• Work in conjunction with HR to coordinate the background screening and onboarding processes
• Provide assistance to hiring managers regarding staffing and onboarding needs
• Coordinate and host job fairs, and measure recruitment success.
• Responsible for responding to potential applicants via phone, website inquiries or other medium regarding recruitment process.
• Conduct follow-up studies of staffing, sourcing efforts to evaluate and measure results; modify programs as needed.
• Work effectively as a team member with other members of management and the human resources staff.
• This role also supports the Applicant Tracking, Pre-Hire and Onboarding processes as it relates to compliance with Federal and State laws.
• Assist with any OFCCP Audits as it relates to Sourcing, Hiring and Recruiting practices.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources preferred, but not required.
• Professional HR Certifications preferred, but not required.
• Minimum of 5 years Human Resources experience with a minimum of 2 years in Recruiting.
• Knowledge of iCIMS or similar Applicant Tracking System application preferred
• Excellent MS Office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of current legal recruiting requirements ie. EEOC, Affirmative Action, OFCCP
• Ability to travel to field locations when necessary and sometimes with short notice
• Minimum of 18 years of age.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Good organizational skills.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position. Typical hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm. This position requires overtime and occasional weekend work as job duties demand.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and telephones.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift up to 25 pounds, bend, stand, or stoop as necessary.