The primary function of the Security Coordinator is to meet, greet and direct customers and visitors with a professional, positive attitude and verify their identification for entry to the ramp area.
• Working knowledge of FBO operations, customer service principles and the Atlantic Aviation service philosophy.
• Comply with all airport authority rules and regulations including AOA operations and airport security requirements.
• Maintain high level of safety and customer service.
• Application of “Atlantic Attitude” at all time.
Essential duties and responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Meet, greet and direct customers and visitors to their aircraft.
• Verify identification and reason for access to ramp and FBO.
• Direct customer’s vehicle to designated parking/staging area.
• Assist and direct customers to facility services such as rental car and Customer Service counters.
• Communicate with CSRs as to customer’s arrival and services required (if any).
• Request escort to and from aircraft and FBO when required.
• Keep entry, driveway and facility free of debris and clutter.
• Clean and organize ramp, hangars and facilities keeping all free of debris and clutter.
• Operate vehicular and ground radio equipment.
• Perform various lawn care and janitorial services as requested.
• Any additional duties that may be specific or unique to your location assigned by Management
We are proud to be an EEO/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled employer
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance testing
Qualified applications with criminal history will be considered for employment
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• High school graduation.
• Minimum of 18 years of age.
• Good communication skills, both written and oral.
• Good organizational and customer service skills required.
• Must maintain a valid state driver’s license and meet company’s insurability requirements.
• Ability to comprehend and perform basic math calculations with minimal errors.
• Flexible work schedule may include working overtime, nights, on weekends, holidays, and be on call.