Essential duties and responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Maintain practices and procedures contributing to a safe, profitable, positive and fun work environment.
- Supervise, coordinate and direct activities of AOG Lead Technicians on site assignments.
- Review daily progress of work in debrief with AOG Program Coordinator for schedule changes.
- Ensure all aircraft maintenance requests are served in a timely and efficient manner.
- Retain labor approvals as necessary including overtime and warranty authorizations, prior to work.
- Accountable for labor entries within operating/billing system in tandem with payroll system.
- Monitor site inventory, maintain minimum stock levels and manage aircraft part storage area.
- Account for site work orders, reconcile documents, review for completeness and coordinate processing.
- Return all required documentation to the maintenance administrators for invoicing in a timely manner.
- Perform maintenance, preventative maintenance and alterations on customer equipment as required.
- Immediately inform their supervisor of any discrepancies of un-airworthy conditions found during performance of work assigned.
- Interpret technical manuals, figures and drawings as needed.
- Perform additional duties as assigned such as taxi and run-up procedures.
- Ensure all maintenance performed is in accordance with the Repair Station Manual.
- Perform equipment repair, as needed, on portable powered equipment, power carts, generators, tugs and other aircraft ground support equipment.
- Maintain the physical appearance and assure the functional operation of all facilities and ground service equipment utilized in the aspects of aircraft maintenance or any other work assigned by the company in conformance with standards of safety, OSHA standards, efficiency and corporate identity.
- Comply with quality assurance, accuracy of documentation and auditing of maintenance activity.
- Time Management: When either at the main Repair Station facility or away from base are able to manage their time appropriately and effectively so all tasks and documentation are completed in a timely and successful fashion.
- Any additional duties specific or unique to your location assigned by management.
We are proud to be an EEO/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled employer
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance testing
Qualified applications with criminal history will be considered for employment