We are seeking self-motivated, safe, positive, enthusiastic, goal-oriented individuals for immediate openings as a Customer Service Representative (CSR).
• Provide customers with professional service and assistance
• Making hotel and catering reservations for inbound and outbound aircraft
• Processing customer purchases and fuel transactions
• Work closely with line service personnel and pilots, ensuring all customer service needs are met
The Customer Service Representative is the first point of contact for clientele arriving at our facility. You will get the opportunity to interact with many large corporations’ flight departments and high profile clients.
We are proud to be an EEO/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled employer
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance testing
• Customer service/hospitality experience
• High school diploma or GED certificate
• 18 years of age
• A valid state driver’s license
Atlantic Aviation…take off into your future!