- Essential Duties and responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- • Maintain site practices and procedures that contribute to a safe, profitable, positive, and enjoyable work environment through regular safety meetings, training and consistent communication between staff and management while applying the “Atlantic Attitude’ at all times.
- • Foster a work culture based on Atlantic values with an emphasis on safety by demonstrating continuous effort to improve operations, by promoting safe work practices, decreasing safety violations, reducing injury rates, and working cooperatively and jointly to provide quality customer service in a positive and professional manner.
• Administer and monitor Atlantic Training and Safety Plans including industry and company programs. Teach compliance with all company and regulatory agency policies and procedures to Line Service Technicians under Training.
• Train, coach, evaluate, and develop new hire employees in accordance with established procedures. Conduct annual recurrent training of all employees with the Atlantic Training Plan.
• Analyzes and evaluates training requirements. Researches, writes, and creates new training materials based on facility needs.
• Evaluates and updates training programs to keep current with new techniques, and aircraft manufacture recommendations. In addition, monitor the FlightDeck, Team Site, and other publications for training updates.
• Distribute, and document distribution, of all prescribed company training and safety materials.
• Write and distribute local safety and training notices as directed by the General Manager.
• Conduct regular safety and environmental site audits to ensure compliance with applicable policies, procedures, and laws.
• Maintain site training records and internal quality assurance inspections.
• Communicate safety and training issues to the General Manager.
• When needed, perform all duties and responsibilities of a Line Service Technician or Customer Service Representative, as needed.
• Be qualified to operate all aircraft ground support equipment as needed.
• Conduct post-accident/post-incident safety reviews of practices and employees involved. Report findings and make recommendations to the General Manager on appropriate level of discipline.
• Assist Line Service Supervisors in performance improvement plans for underperforming employees and provide correction action recommendations to General Manager.
• Procure, inventory, and distribute personal protective equipment to Line Service personnel.
• Actively monitor Line Service performance and develop group training sessions as needed.
• Assist in the preparation of the OSHA 300 log.
• Communicate good housekeeping practices and uniform standards to new hire employees.
• Initiate emergency and incident response procedures as required.
• Be thoroughly familiar with Spill Reporting requirements and immediate action procedures.
We are proud to be an EEO/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled employer
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance testing
Qualified applications with criminal history will be considered for employment