Works with IT staff as well as end users to develop processes as well as being responsible for maintaining an accurate IT hardware and software inventory. Provides assistance with coordinating equipment and telecom move, replacements, installation and disposal. Assist with IT related facilities/equipment for maintenance issues, problems and service calls. To perform and/or assist in other non-technical administrative and/or organizational IT departmental related tasks as needed.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE (BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
• Assist with Maintaining IT equipment inventory working closely with other IT support and organizational staff to help maintain accurate inventories of IT related equipment and peripherals.
• Communicates with vendors and other departments/offices to arrange for moves, replacement, installation and disposal of IT /Telecom related equipment and provided services.
• Communicates with corporate and remote site staff to discuss issues/requests for new replacement hardware to include but not limited to mobile devices (cell phone /broadband wireless device), workstations/laptops, monitors, printers, faxes and copier/multifunctional devices.
• Responds to support services ticketing system, telephone calls, emails and personnel requests to identify research, and resolve non-technical related support problems. Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
• Performs clerical function as needed.
• Performs other duties and tasks as assigned.
• Promotes communication between Information Technology department, corporate departments and remote locations.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign and/or reassign duties, roles and/or responsibilities to this job at any time as per MGS Organizational needs and/or IT Manager’s discretion.
Education and Experience:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position. Typical hours of operation are Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm. This position requires overtime and occasional weekend work as job duties demand. This position may require travel potentially with minimal advance notice.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers and smartphones.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift up to 25 pounds, bend, stand, or stoop as necessary.
We are proud to be an EEO/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled employer
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance testing