We are seeking self-motivated, safe, positive, enthusiastic, goal-oriented individuals for immediate openings as a Line Service Technician/Aircraft Fueler (LST).
1. Aircraft movement, placement, fueling, and storage
2. Operate ground service equipment, such as tugs, fuel trucks and shuttles
3. Excellent customer service to clientele
4. Provide professional and safe service
• High school diploma or GED certificate
• 18 years of age
• A valid state driver’s license
Position Type and Expectations
This is a non-exempt position. This position includes shift work which requires working evenings and weekends, and on scheduled company holidays. This position requires work outside and in all weather conditions.
Atlantic Aviation…take off into your future!
Starting at $17.50; $18.00/hour after 90 days of satisfactory employment.
We are proud to be an EEO/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled employer
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance testing
Qualified applications with criminal history will be considered for employment